- our projects
SUPPORT AND GUARANTEE POLICIES
– On Home Asia shall provide technical warranty for the construction within 12 (twenty-four) months under normal conditions, which is calculated from the date of handing over the project.
– During the warranty period, if any damage occurs due to the fault of On Home Asia, On Home Asia is responsible for sending technical staff to the scene to investigate the cause of the damage and make a repair plan. On Home Asia will report to the customer within 3 (three) working days depending on the extent of the damage, then On Home Asia will organize and complete the repair according to the plan submitted to the customer.
– If the scheduled repair time is later than the notification time but On Home Asia has not yet remedied and repaired it, the customer will carry out the repair at the expense paid by On Home Asia. However, the unit price of repaired items does not exceed 30% of the unit price stated in the Contract.
– On Home Asia is not responsible for the warranty in the cases as follow:
- During use, customer arbitrarily changes the original design, structure and functions without notifying On Home Asia.
- Damages or losses due to the improper use of customer or caused during use and relocation.
- The scratches, broken, smudges caused by customer or destructive nature.
- Error due to termites in the use environment or be curved, buckled, planked during use or rust of iron accessories.